Yes, GW awaits the PV/GC winner.
Congrats to the Green Wave!!
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
Yes, GW awaits the PV/GC winner.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Congrats to Clintwood on a well deserved hard fought game. You guys wanted it more than we did today and earned every ounce of it. Good Luck against Bath County and please put a thumping on them from the guys from Burton.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Congrats Wave. It's been too long! Hopefully it won't be this long again between Region titles. Anyone know who is playing in the other semi game?
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER] "Believe deep down in your heart that you're destined to do great things." JVP[/CENTER]
Any updates on this game?
"Do or do not, there is no try"...Yoda
Nevermind my last post. I didn't open all the pages. Congrats to the Greenwave.
"Do or do not, there is no try"...Yoda
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LBU</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats Wave. It's been too long! Hopefully it won't be this long again between Region titles. Anyone know who is playing in the other semi game? </div></div>
I think it is Buffalo Gap vs Colonial Beach
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Great game, congrates to the wave. Class act all the way. Stay focussed and bring home the gold. Best of luck.
Clintwood will win State now. I have seen 3 of the 4 teams left Clintwood, Bath and Buffalo Gap; not Colonial Beach. Today was the State Championship game.
Anybody got updates on GC/PV?
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks